For an organisation like Lesedi Outreach, it is always a struggle to find the funds to keep going every year. We are the throes of looking for money for our next year and we are thrilled to announce an epic raffle in which each of the prizes has been donated and are equal to or exceed the price of the ticket.
Each ticket selling for R1000 and we are limiting the number to tickets sold to 2000. Your investment will go towards Lesedi’s and the HeronBridge Training and Resource Centre’s running costs for 2018. HeronBridge Training and Resource Centre is our umbrella organisation. Their mission is to train caregivers as preschool teachers and uplift the community by making sure children from 3-6 years old are getting critical gross motor and fine motor skills; basic numeracy and literacy and a nurturing space to learn and grow. For more on The HTRC visit their website.
Lesedi Outreach is designed as an academic enrichment and support programme for local children in grades 4-10.
Before you decide that R1000 is too much, consider how far your investment will go and have a look at the amazing prizes you stand a chance of winning.
First, Second and Third prizes
- A brand new car from Halfway Toyota to the value of R450 000
- A brand new car from Halfway Toyota to the value of R180 000
- A four night cruise to Mozambique for two people with MSC
Our other prizes
- R5000 linen voucher from the Linen Warehouse
- Designer steel furniture to the value of R2000
- A weekend for two at a Tsogo Sun Hotel of your choice
- A laptop worth R5000
- Four tickets to Cinderella on Ice at Montecasino
- Gold Reef City tickets for eight people valued at R1250
- Pentax PCF 10 x 30 binoculars valued at R2899
- Canon SX710 digital camera valued at R3299
- Fujifilm Instax mini 9 camera valued at R1199
- R1000 cotton on voucher
With 20 prizes available and only 2000 tickets on sale the odds of winning are 1 in 100, which are pretty good.
To purchase a ticket, you don’t even have to leave your home or office, all you need to do is follow this link to our ticketing portal.